They told him they would not allow him to sign the accord in our absence at all. They told him they would not allow him at all to sign the accord in our absence, so that he had to wait until fresh arrangements were made for a helicopter to go collect us from Giema. So we were there for about one and a half weeks, waiting. The helicopter eventually went and collected us, took us back to Abidjan. So the following week the peace process resumed to have a final look at the draft agreement before the signing on the date indicated on it.