Let me read this document to you slowly so that the full import of it can be understood:
"I, the undersigned, Jusu Momo, being duly sworn depose and state as follows, to wit:
1. That during the early part of the year 2003, I was in charge of the Samuel A Striker Funeral Services located on Tubman Boulevard, Sinkor, Monrovia, Liberia because the proprietor/executive officer, Mr Samuel A Striker II had travelled out of the country.
2. That during the period referred to above, one Mr Eugene Nagbe, then chief of office staff for then Vice-President Moses Blah, at about 4:30 p.m. brought three dead bodies in a pick-up truck belonging to Vice-President Moses Blah, and deposited the same at the Samuel A Striker Funeral Services with the instruction from the said Vice-President Blah that no-one should take photography of them.
3. That the bodies with were identified as Sam Bockarie, and two other men.
4. That although no-one was allowed to take photograph of the bodies, the ambassador of Sierra Leone, His Excellency Patrick Foyah, was allowed, and did take photographs of the bodies.
5. That the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Done in the city of Monrovia, county of Montserrado, Republic of Liberia this 14th day of May, AD 2008."
Pausing there, do you know the Samuel A Striker Funeral Services on Tubman Boulevard?