From the second quarter of '89 up until I would say the about the beginning of the fourth quarter of '89. That is I would put it to around October. We had gotten very desperate. Things had not changed. There appeared to be no way and we were within inches of losing the men. Some of them were threatening to leave. So we decided to leave on or about I would say the middle to the end of October.